RISK FACTORS & IMPORTANT NOTICE
LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE | RUPERT | THE BOY FROM OZ | BILLY CRYSTAL'S 700 SUNDAYS | HOWARDS END | BACK TO THE FUTURE | FLASHDANCE
MULTI-SHOW INVESTMENT PACKAGE | INVESTOR BENEFITS | INVESTOR RELATIONS AND REPORTS | BIOGRAPHY | CONTACT
1. Theatrical production is inherently risky. Contributions to any of the Productions featured on this website and in any of these promotions will involve a higher level of risk than most other financial transactions and there is no probability, but only a possibility, that contributors will get back the amount which they contribute.
2. Most of the costs and expenses charged to each Production are incurred prior to the Production opening. The costs and expenses will be paid from the monies contributed. If for any reason the Production does not open or fails sufficiently to attract, the Producer will only return to the contributors pro rata and pari passu with their respective contributions a proportion of such net assets (if any) of the Production as determined to be available by the certified accountant to the Production. In the case of each contributor, the proportion shall be calculated by taking, as the numerator, that individual’s contribution and, as the denominator, the capitalisation of the Production. The contributor will not be entitled to rights against any of the Producer’s assets other than of or from the Production.
3. A contribution to the Production is not transferable without the Producer’s consent and, as there is no market for the contribution, it may be difficult for a contributor to obtain reliable information about the value of the contribution, or the extent of the risks to which the contributor is exposed.
4. This document is for private distribution only and the only person who may enter into or offer to enter into any agreement for or with a view to contributing on the basis contained in this document is the person to whom it has been sent by the Producer.
5. The contribution to the Production will not be covered by any compensation scheme.
6. The contribution opportunity described in this document may not be suitable for all recipients. Potential contributors are recommended to consult an investment advisor suitably experience in the contributions to theatrical productions and authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (FSMA) and, if appropriate to the potential contributor, a specialist taxation adviser.
None of the producers or any of their affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, employees, agents, advisers or representatives, nor any person named or referred to herein (together called the Affiliates), make any representation or give any warranty or indemnity or undertaking, expressed or implied, with respect to the truthfulness, accuracy or completeness of the contents of this website, the documents contained on this website or any other documents or written or oral information supplied at any time to any recipient nor does any such person accept any responsibility of whatsoever nature for the information, statements and opinions made or expressed in these documents and websites or for any omissions therefrom nor shall they be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature relating in any way to or arising from this website or documents herein or to any such information, statements, opinions or omissions or in consequence of any reliance placed on this website or documents herein.
In particular, none of the information in this website or documents herein, including any illustrative financial projections (together called the Projections), constitutes a profit forecast or a prediction. Such information is included for illustrative purposes only. Any Projections seek to give an indication of one possible outcome if all the assumptions are attained. Figures are based on current expectations and are subject to change.
No warranty, representation or inference as to the future success or performance of the matters described in this website or documents herein is made by the Producer or any of their Affiliates nor should be inferred from the illustrative financial forecasts or any other section of this website or the documents herein.
Theatre production is an inherently risky business. Investment in a theatre production involves a higher level of risk than most other financial transactions and there is no probability, but only a possibility, that investors will get back the amount they invest.
This website and the documents herein is exempt from the general restriction on the communication of invitations or inducements to engage in investment activity in Section 21 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (“FSMA”) on the grounds that it is only made to or directed at persons of the kind described below and the investment or investment activity to which the document relates is available only to and will be engaged in only with such persons:
(a) those described in Article 48 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 (as amended) (the Order), being certified high net worth individuals where at least one of the following applies:
(i) they have had, during the immediately preceding financial year an annual income to the value of £100,000 or more; or
(ii) they have held, throughout the immediately preceding financial year net assets to the value of £250,000 or more. Net assets for these purposes do not include:
(A) the property which is their primary residence or any loan secured on that residence;
(B) any rights under a qualifying contract of insurance within the meaning of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Regulated Activities) Order 2001; or
(C) any benefits (in the form of pensions or otherwise) which are payable on termination of service or on death or retirement and to which they are (or their dependants are), or may be, entitled;
(b) those described in Article 49 of the Order, being high net worth companies, unincorporated associations and high value trusts;
(c) those described in Article 50A of the Order, being self-certified sophisticated investors where at least one of the following applies:
(i) they are a member of a network or syndicate of business angels and have been so for at least the previous six months; or
(ii) they have made more than one investment in an unlisted company in the previous two years; or
(iii) they are working, or have worked in the previous two years, in a professional capacity in the private equity sector, or in the provision of finance for small and medium enterprises; or
(iv) they are currently, or have been in the previous two years a director of a company with an annual turnover of at least £1 million; or
(d) those described in Article 51 of the Order, being associations of high net worth or sophisticated investors.
The information and opinions contained in this website and documents herein are strictly private and confidential and, accordingly, the contents of this website and documents herein and any other information or opinion subsequently supplied or given may not be published, reproduced, copied or disclosed to any third party.
Any person who is in any doubt about the investments to which this website and the documents herein relates should consult an authorised person under FSMA specialising in advising on investments of the kind to which this website and documents herein relates.
No offer of investment set out in this website or the documents herein is calculated to result, directly or indirectly, in such investment becoming available for subscription or purchase by persons other than the person to whom this website has been sent or to whom the documents herein has been given.
WARNING: The contents of these promotions have not been approved by an authorised person within the meaning of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Reliance on these promotions for the purpose of engaging in any investment activity may expose an individual to a significant risk of losing all of the property or other assets invested.
No content of this site is for public distribution or broadcast | © 2015 Daniel Sparrow Productions Ltd | Contact